Date of completion:
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to add a new product to your WooCommerce Store.
- Login to your Wordpress Admin Panel
- In the left sidebar menu hover over "Products" and then select "Add Product"
- Start by entering a name and a description for your new product
- Now enter the other important product info. This includes: SKU, price, quantity, shipping details, linked product & product attributes.
- You can now select the category(ies) that you would like the product to be displayed in. You can also add tags, but they are not required.
- Lastly, You should add some images of your product. Your first image MUST go in the "Featured Image" Container. Any additional images you may have can go in the "Product Gallery" container.
- Once you have added all your Product Info you can now "Preview Changes" and then "Publish" your new product.
- Congratulations you have now posted your first WooCommerce Product!
For more detailed instructions on how to Add Product to your WooCommerce Store you can visit WooCommerce Documentation: Adding and managing products