Date of completion:
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to write a post on a company Facebook page.
- Login to your Facebook account
- First, you need to go to the page you would like to post on.
Once you are on the company page, you will see the page name in the top right corner. You are now posting on Facebook "as" that page.
- Scroll down until you see the "Status update" box. It looks like this.
- You can paste a URL that you would like to share in the field that says "What have you been up to?". It will automatically add details from that url.
- Now you can remove the URL and add a message that you would like to share with all your Facebook Fans.
- Now click "Post" and you are all done.